Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Trip to Manila, 2-8 May 2005

I went to Malaysia Airlines Travel Fair 2005 at the Mines, Seri Kembangan, which was held on 19 February 2005.

There were so many people attending the fair. Not only the 2 storeys parking complex of the hall which has the size of a football field for each storey, were full, the adjacent residential area’s were also full with visitors’ cars. The residence of the housing area might had cursed the fair for making them suffer getting out of the area.

Spent the whole afternoon at the fair with Matjed and bought no flight tickets. Just bought 2 tickets to Genting Outdoor Theme Park at RM20 per ticket, which is a good deal, almost 50% lower than the normal price. Both tickets are valid till October 2005.

Actually, none of my friends had any plan earlier to have a vacation. Not until 8:30 pm yesterday. My cellphone rang. It was a call from one of my colleagues. He suggested a vacation to either Maldives or Manila. Asked me, wanna go? Hell yeahh.., why not? I logged on to MAS website there and then to book the tickets online.

Maldives might not be a good choice as the place was recently hit by the Tsunami. So, we were left with Manila as the only destination. I tried to book tickets till late night, and finally got not 2, but 4 tickets to Manila for me and my friends at around 12:30 am. The price? Also 50% discount less than normal price.

So guys, yeeehaaaaa, I’ll be going to Manila this coming May :D


MAS Travel Fair

No comments: